About Jennifer Torbjorn, LCSW
Jennifer Torbjorn, LCSW, is not a real therapist. We made her up for the purposes of this example website – how cool is that? Scroll down to learn more about her fake background and fake expertise.
My Approach & Values
As a therapist, I practice a combination of ACT (Acceptance and Commitment Therapy) and Interpersonal Therapy to provide clients with rapid transformation and lasting results.
I strive to support kids, adults, and families who are disadvantaged, marginalized, and abused. I am passionate about my work as a therapist, healer, and part of your personal journey.
No matter how bad things might seem, there is hope.
- Founded King’s Row Psychotherapy in 2010
- Therapist at Orisa National Hospital from 2005-2009
- Background in education and coaching
- Master’s in Social Work from Zenyatta University
- Bachelor’s in Psychology from Mercy College
- Certificate in Trauma-Informed Psychotherapy